One, Two and Three
- You can’t know what you will do, until you have done it.
- Divide you life into three lots of thirty years. Lot 1. is a blur of happenings. Lot 2. you may get more control. Lot 3. you can get almost total control, but not like it much.
- Modern human brains are stuffed with all-sorts of exciting things … which leads to moderns being too wound-up for a content retirement.
- To have a retirement, like your childhood, is possible.
- Reading difficult literature is rewarding.
- Our lives are important, because we are constantly watching ourselves.
- Is being content a lot, better than being sometimes happy~?